Reside Inside or Invest For Success!
With a practical layout, a prime location and plenty of potential, this is a property where your dreams can come true. For the savvy investor, there is a tenant already in place on a periodic lease and you can choose to continue this home as a rental or move in and enjoy it for yourself.
There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a light-filled, open-plan living area. For the chef, the kitchen is well-equipped with gas cooking and a dishwasher. Recessed lighting and on-trend flooring add a modern touch and there is also scope for you to add your own touches and updates.
Outside, a verandah overlooks a fenced yard, just waiting to be transformed into an entertainer’s haven. A single garage is also on offer but with the local supermarket, parks, schools and restaurants all so close, you can leave the car at home and explore the area on foot.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both complete with built-in robes
- Open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom offering bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Currently tenanted on a periodic basis for $410 per week
- 2007 built Torrens Title property on an easy to maintain 307sqm (approximate) block
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks including Linear Park, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise Interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.