Charming Abode on Beautiful Tree Lined Cul-de-sac!
Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac is this charming home perfectly suited to first-time buyers, downsizers and savvy investors. You’ll live close to schools, shops, public transport and local parks while relishing the space, comfort and style of this move-in-ready abode.
Quality is assured in this beautiful residence expertly crafted by Rendition Homes. High-end fixtures and finishes are on show throughout, paired with an open-plan layout and an abundance of natural light for a warm and welcoming feel.
The flexible floorplan will delight families with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large open plan living space. The living room opens out to a courtyard with alfresco entertaining, a perfect space to enjoy your morning coffee. The delightful kitchen awaits the home chef with 900mm gas cook top and an abundance of storage space.
With an attractive street appeal and a modern style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax, and enjoy this brilliant home!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom, complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of great size, both complete with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with seamless access through to the entertaining area
- Contemporary kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, ample storage space including pantry and breakfast bar
- Modern three-way bathroom with bath and shower, powder room and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with an abundance of storage space and direct external access
- Good sized entertaining area under the main roof
- Low maintenance gardens with space for the kids and pets to play
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door with both internal and external access
- High ceilings
- Cul-de-sac location with park and playground just footsteps away
This is a thriving area surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Valley View Secondary School, Para Vista Primary School and Good Shepherd Lutheran School. Within walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer, and an even shorter drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre for all the shopping amenities required. All this and 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.