Spacious open plan design ticking all the boxes!
We are delighted to present this immaculately maintained abode that is bursting with contemporary style and is sure to impress. The home offers a perfect combination of functionality, style and space.
Families in need of room to relax will adore this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom layout with a selection of living spaces where you can host guests, relax with loved ones or unwind at the end of the day.
The stunning kitchen is set in the heart of the layout with chic charcoal accents, ample bench space and a suite of quality appliances. From here, you can overlook the meals area and family room or move into the light-filled lounge room and watch a movie with the family.
A walk-in robe, bay window, ceiling fan and ensuite compliment the master suite. Both the guest bedrooms offer built-in robes and easy access to the 3-way main bathroom.
This home is commandingly positioned on a corner 411sqm (approximate) allotment and is sure to appeal to first-time buyers, young families and savvy investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom complimented by a bay window offering natural light, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size with built-in robe
- Commodious open plan lounge, meals, kitchen and family area complete with downlights and offering seamless flow to the outdoor entertaining area
- Modern kitchen with a suite of stainless-steel appliances, ample cupboard and bench space including a breakfast bar
- Contemporary main 3-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with external access
- Outdoor entertaining area waiting to host your next gathering
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Fully fenced low maintenance rear yard with side access
- Double carport with automatic panel lift doors and internal access
- Rain water tank
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD or 30 minutes (approximately) to the Barossa Valley via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road,Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.