Modern and Convenient Living in the Heart of Gilles Plains
This modern family home is set right in the heart of Gilles Plains with easy links to shops, parks, schools and the Adelaide CBD. Anyone dreaming of contemporary comfort, charm and elegance will adore the long list of must-have modern features along with the single-storey layout offering three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The sleek kitchen has been designed to delight with a gas cooktop, a dishwasher, ample bench and storage space plus a double sink. From here, you can overlook the light-filled living and dining room or make your way outside to the covered and tiled alfresco overlooking the low-maintenance backyard.
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning has been installed throughout including in the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite. Built-in robes service the guest bedrooms and there’s a three-way main bathroom with a separate toilet. Completing your new home is a large separate laundry, with external access, and an attached single garage.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good size bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan living and dining
- Sleek kitchen with gas cooktop, double sink and dishwasher plus ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus convenient separate toilet
- Large separate laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Tiled alfresco entertaining area overlooking the manicured, low maintenance yard
- Fully fenced backyard with rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent public and private schools including St Paul’s College, Wandana Primary School and Kildare College. All of this and only 11.7km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, this is the perfect place to call home!
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.