Fully Detached Spacious Home!
This fantastic Community Title 3 bedroom home is fully detached and offers a light and bright open plan living space that flows through to an expansive paved outdoor entertaining area. With its neutral decor, quality flooring, no adjoining walls and own car park immediately alongside the unit, this is the perfect home for buyers seeking both privacy and space.
Nestled within a quality group of well laid out detached properties this home is absolutely ideal for buyers looking for a quiet low maintenance lifestyle or for investors wanting to attract quality tenants.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Open plan light filled living/dining area with split-system reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious separate laundry
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Secure carport with automatic roller door
- Gas hot water service
- Low fees of $232.90 per quarter, including insurance and sinking fund
Located in the emerging suburb of Hope Valley. In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).