This low maintenance townhouse ticks all of the boxes!
Set in a small group of 4 in the Prospect Primary and Adelaide High School zone with cosmopolitan Prospect Road only a short stroll away the location doesn't get much better than this! Offering 'No Body Corporate Fees' and a beautiful neutral decor throughout, this home is sure to impress professionals, downsizers, young couples and the astute investor.
Features that make this home special:
- Great sized bedrooms 1 and 2, both with built-in robes
- Ensuite or 2 way bathroom containing separate bath and shower
- Spacious downstairs bedroom 3 with bathroom
- Light filled lounge
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, granite benchtops and ample cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Additional second bathroom downstairs for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Store room
- 155sqm of living area
- NBN Connected
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Low maintenance, private rear courtyard
- Garden shed and rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door, direct internal access and rear access roller door
- Plenty of additional parking available with 2 more car spaces on title and plenty of visitor parking along the wide common driveway
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short walk to cosmopolitan Prospect Road offering a variety of shopping, restaurants, the newly built Palace Nova Cinema with its specialty shops and cafes. Ideally located within close proximity to several public transport options which can take you into the heart of the city and North Adelaide within minutes! A variety of quality schools are also nearby.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.