Perfect Lifestyle Living or Investment!
This low maintenance unit is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add a low maintenance home to their portfolio, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market. Situated in a small and quiet group, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities!
The layout offers two bedrooms and one bathroom as well as a light-filled living room, with air-conditioning, plus a spacious dine-in kitchen. Here, an induction cooktop and ample storage await while a separate laundry and a central bathroom complete the floorplan.
Features that make this home special:
- Two spacious bedrooms; bedroom two with ceiling fan
- Light filled living upon entry with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner for year-round comfort
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Fully fenced backyard with garden shed, storage area and rainwater tank
- Undercover area which can be used as an additional secured carport via direct gated access
- Attached Carport
Ideally located in the ever-demanding suburb of Windsor Gardens. With local parks including Linear Park, The River Torrens, shops, public transport and schools all within a short walk or driving distance. An easy 10 minute (approximate) walk to the Paradise interchange and the O-Bahn will take you into the city in no time. All of this plus a short drive to the Adelaide CBD and Tea Tree Plaza.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.