Easy-care Living in the Heart of Modbury!
Expertly designed with low-maintenance living in mind, this easy-care abode would make the ideal first home, downsizer or investment. Convenient locations don’t get any more sought-after than this with the lucky new owners treated to a prime position right in the heart of Modbury and only moments from shops, parks and schools.
Currently, the property is tenanted to a quality tenant for $310.00 per week until April, serving as a great chance to add another investment to your portfolio.
The single-level layout will appeal to a wide variety of homeowners as will the three-bedroom, one-bathroom floorplan. The main bedroom has a ceiling fan and ensuite access to the two-way bathroom with a separate bath and shower for functionality.
The open-plan kitchen, meals area and living room is air-conditioned and steps out to a paved patio nestled within the private and fenced backyard. Hosting guests will be a joy in this outdoor area while inside, the kitchen is ready for the home cook with quality appliances and contemporary finishes.
A single carport provides secure parking and there’s a shed for storage. After a comfortable property that has it all? This could be just what you’re looking for.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan and access to 2-way bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Spacious dining and living area offering an abundance of natural light, split system air conditioning and access to the private courtyard
- Light-filled kitchen featuring gas cook top, pantry and ample cupboard space
- Neutral and spacious 2-way bathroom with bath tub + separate shower
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to exterior
- Private, paved courtyard
- Garden shed
- Secure single carport with roller door and internal access
- Currently tenanted until April 2022 at $310.00 per week
Perfectly positioned close by to Tea Tree Plaza, North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, Modbury Hospital, Civic Park, City of Tea Tree Gully Library and public transport options including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange. Excellent public and private schools are only a short distance away. All this and only 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.