Convenient Modern Living
Whether you are on the hunt for enviable easy-care living or a savvy addition to your property portfolio, this ground-floor apartment with a private and secured courtyard is a must-see.
Boasting two bedrooms, both of good size and with built-in robes, and a central bathroom with laundry facilities for complete convenience. The main living space is open-plan with a seamless flow from the dining area into the living room and out to the undercover porch. There is a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quality finishes throughout.
This immaculate abode is set within a well-maintained building and is located just moments from local shops and Mawson Lakes Interchange. First-time buyers, downsizers, investors and professionals alike, can’t go past this exciting opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Light filled, open plan living, kitchen and dining area with split system air-conditioner and direct access to the undercover outdoor area and courtyard
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and Euro oven
- Spacious and modern bathroom incorporating laundry
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Rare and spacious private courtyard with low maintenance gardens
- Secured and allocated car park (not undercover)
- Current year rate: approximately $1065/ annum
- Water supply: approximately $69/quarter
- Water usage: Equally shared between all apartments
- Sewer: approximately $74/quarter
- Strata Data is the current strata manager for the group
- Admin fund levy is approximately $586/quarter
- Sinking fund levy is approximately $259/quarter
Conveniently located in the highly sought-after suburb of Mawson Lakes and only minutes from Woolworths and Mawson Lakes Interchange. All of this and only a short walk to all the recreational facilities, retail precincts and cafes that Mawson Lakes Centre has to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.