This impressive, free-standing Torrens Titled courtyard home has been exceptionally designed with a carefully considered floorplan that boasts a perfect natural flow from the exquisite living areas to the outdoor entertaining area. Set on a low maintenance allotment of 379sqm (approximately) and offering a brilliant lifestyle with reserves, Dry Creek walking trails and shopping located just minutes away.
This home is perfect for investors looking to add to their current portfolio, growing families and even first home buyers looking to get into the market whilst also providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and good sized ensuite, featuring roller shutters to front windows
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Formal second living area
- Open plan living/dining area with LG split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher provision and ample bench and cupboard space
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Alarm for security
- Paved courtyard at rear and additional side patio area, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Private, secure and low maintenance rear yard with rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door, drive through access and internal access
- Additional off street parking
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).