A Desirable Two Storey Residence Awaits!
Ideally and peacefully situated in a highly sought after and vibrant enclave, this is your chance to indulge in a lock-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home, a home that will truly impress young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment. Enjoy being perfectly placed in an attractive location close to schools, shops and public transport whilst being situated less than half an hour from the CBD and only minutes from Westfield Tea Tree Plaza.
A modern facade sets the tone as you enter and the ambience continues inside with a bright interior and an abundance of natural light flooding the home, making this a property you’ll adore coming home to each and every day.
The palatial living stretches over two levels with modern and contemporary finishes on show throughout. The upper-level houses three good-sized bedrooms including a large master suite, two bathrooms, and an upstairs retreat. Downstairs, the large family and dining area spills out to an entertainer’s oasis and a stunning kitchen awaits with a dishwasher, ample storage and a breakfast bar.
Whether you are looking for an entry level home to live in within this in demand area or wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, then this comfortable, stylish and spacious abode could be the one for you!
Upper level comprising:
- Commodious master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good-sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Bright lounge or retreat with built-in cupboards
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and free-standing bath
- Separate toilet for your convenience
Lower level comprising:
- Spacious light-filled open plan family/dining and kitchen with modern easy-care tiles throughout
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench space, pantry, island boasting stone waterfall benchtop, feature pendant lighting and breakfast bar
- Separate powder room
- Spacious, separate laundry with built in joinery and external access
- Additional storage
- Paved alfresco under the main roof surrounded by low-maintenance and private backyard, providing the perfect spot to host guests
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with roller door, internal and external access
- Generous driveway with plenty of open space for off-street parking
Other features to further entice:
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Stone benchtops throughout
- Beautifully manicured and established gardens
- Irrigated front and rear yard
- Fully fenced and secure
- Abundance of storage
Superbly located only minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to the wonderful River Torrens Linear Reserve, Black Hill Conservation Park and public transport options including the O-Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including Highbury Primary, St Ignatius' College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.