Location, Security and Comfort - Creating an Ease of Living!
This beautifully presented open plan home offers a secluded sense of peace and tranquillity, set in a gated and quiet community with its own delightful private park frontage.
Thoughtfully designed combined with modern elegance throughout, this home boasts 2 comfortable living areas and 3 bedrooms, 2 immaculate bathrooms, garage under the main roof, landscaped front and rear yard and ample off street parking. With quality carpets and contemporary tiling, this home is a must have.
This spectacular home presents well for all lifestyles. Suitable for the young or the aged, families or singles, all ready for you to move in and enjoy without anything to do.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious formal lounge room
- Light filled open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, Kleenmaid dishwasher, generous walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Two outdoor areas offering privacy and space for your lifestyle choices
- Tree-lined backyard with a generous size garden shed
- Alarm system
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, direct internal entry and direct entry to rear yard through additional roller door
- Two additional off-street car parking spaces, perfect for the growing family
Admirably located just 7.2 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to exceptional public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Marden and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Klemzig Primary School, Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monicas and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).