Superb Townhouse On Beautiful Tree Lined Street
This fantastic two level home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location. Set back within a private group, this spacious and stylish townhouse is close to all the action of the thriving Prospect Road commercial precinct.
Located in a beautiful tree lined street, boasting two good sized bedrooms, timber flooring throughout, updated kitchen, secure parking garage and with over 110sqm (approximate) of build size, this is a great entry point into such a sought after suburb. Perfectly suited to a lock up and leave lifestyle for working couples, first home buyers or the astute investor. Offering the added benefit of being zoned to Adelaide Botanic High School and Adelaide High School.
Upper level comprising of:
- Large bedroom 1 with mirrored built-in robe and split system air conditioning
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + additional storage space
- Timber floorboards and exposed timber staircase
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioning
- Modern and spacious kitchen/meals area
- Timber floorboards
- Laundry incorporating additional toilet and access to courtyard
- Single garage with roller door and direct internal entry
- Fabulous courtyard with established plants including mature bamboo and feature wall. You will simply love spending time out here!
Reap the rewards of this great location. A short walk to Palace Nova Cinema, cafes and the restaurants of Prospect Road and ideally located nearby to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. All of this and only a short 6km (approximate) drive to the CBD!
Council/ City of Prospect
Council Rates/ $1270pa
Strata/ $480 pq (including sinking fund)
Strata manager/ Whittles
SA Water/ $140 pq
ES Levy/ $100 pa
All information provided is approximate.
For further information, please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (Office).