This low maintenance, community titled homette is perfect for the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio, or the first home buyer looking to enter the market. Situated in a quiet group of 6, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy unit perfectly located close to all amenities. Property is self-managed with low fees.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 Good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, bedroom 1 with split system reverse cycle air conditioner and access to main bathroom
- Large lounge room with ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate additional toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- 2.7m ceiling height
- Roller shutters to exterior front windows
- Security screen to front and back doors
- Gas hot water
- Paved pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Garden shed
- Single garage with automatic roller door
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Ardtornish Primary School, St Agnes Primary School, Highbury Primary School and Torrens Valley Christian School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby.
You are spoilt for choice with the shopping options both the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).