This delightful Torrens Title home is superbly positioned in this highly desirable location and offers a rare opportunity for first home buyers, renovators and investors.
With a light, bright and airy ambience this charming home features comfortable and spacious living on a low maintenance 468sqm (approximate) allotment. Perfectly positioned close to the parks and open spaces of the Broadview Oval leisure precinct and set in a quiet street just off of prestigious Galway Avenue, this home is an opportunity not to be missed.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with combustion heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Dining room adjacent lounge
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Functional bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- NBN connection
- Pergola area
- Garden Shed
- 2x rainwater tanks
- Single garage with automatic roller door, direct internal access and rear roller door for drive through access
Situated in a near City location and only minutes' drive away from excellent shopping including the new Walkerville complex and updated Northpark Shopping Centre. Transport options provide quick and easy access to the CBD and Adelaide Oval attractions. Quality public and private schools are all in close proximity.
This home really is a must see. Make sure it's on your inspection schedule!!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.