Tired of all courtyard homes being the same?
This fantastic property offers so much more than a standard courtyard home and will definitely suit buyers looking for a prestigious home in a near City location but with a more affordable price tag.
Hidden behind a private front fence and set on a low maintenance fully landscaped 315sqm (approximate) block, the homes stunning architectural elements means that there is an abundance of natural light throughout. Generous accommodation, quality fixtures and fittings, together with a living area layout that's perfect for entertaining means this is a home that you must see!!
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite with ceiling fan, walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Double size bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Large open plan living and dining area with ceiling fans and gas fireplace
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, 5 burner gas cooktop, dual ovens and butler’s pantry
- Light filled upper living area with study nook
- Private study or additional 5th bedroom
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Additional powder room on the lower level for your convenience
- Spacious laundry with ample storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Parquetry flooring
- Security system and front gate intercom system
- Bi fold doors lead to the exquisite timber decked alfresco with ceiling fan and café blinds
- Low maintenance, manicured front and rear gardens
- Double garage with automatic roller door and direct internal and external access
- Workshop/storage area in garage
Only a short walk to great transport options. Excellent sporting/recreational facilities nearby. Easy drive to Sefton Park and Northpark Shopping Centres, North Adelaide and Prospect shopping and café strips. All this and only 6.6kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, Adelaide Oval and Riverbank precincts.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).