Set Amongst Nature
Set well back from the road in a quiet street in the family friendly suburb of St Agnes on 1,352qm (approximately), this well maintained abode that backs onto a lovely tranquil reserve will appeal to the astute buyer. Offering a three spacious bedrooms, two light filled internal living areas and an expansive outdoor entertaining area with ample parking, this home is sure to impress!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large living and dining room with gas heater
- Original kitchen with freestanding gas cooker and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled living and meals area
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with broom cupboard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with deck
- Shade cloth pergola
- Established front and rear yard
- Garden shed
- Single carport
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including St Agnes Primary School. All the shopping and entertainment that the recently renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O’Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.