Fantastic Family Living or Ideal Investment!
This is the one you’ve been searching for! Eagle-eyed property investors need look no further than this neat, tidy and low-maintenance abode which is currently leased until May 2023. This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is only moments from parks, playgrounds, schools and the popular Munno Para Shopping City.
Inside, the functional interior is set over one level with a large, formal dining room, a playroom with the option to use as a nursery or study/home office and an open-plan kitchen and living zone. Air-conditioning ensures year-round comfort in this light-filled space with a sliding glass door that opens directly to the easy-care backyard.
All guest bedrooms have built-in robes and easy access to the laundry and main bathroom for convenience. A walk-in robe and an ensuite service the master bedroom with the impressive layout also offering a double garage for secure vehicle parking.
This must-see home is only a 35-minute commute (approx.) from the Adelaide CBD making this the prime location for those who travel into the city or near for work.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Formal dining room / lounge room
- Open-plan kitchen and living area with split system air conditioner and double glass sliding door access to the backyard
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cupboard and bench space + breakfast bar
- French doors opening to play room or potential study/home office
- Sparkling three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Spacious backyard with low-maintenance lawns
- Modern flooring throughout
- Double garage with panel lift door and external access through additional roller door
- Double width paved driveway for additional off-street parking
- Currently tenanted at $400.00 per week until May 2023
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.