Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
Located in the popular suburb of Dernancourt, this home offers its new owner a fantastic lifestyle. Situated a stone’s throw away from the Balmoral Reserve on an impressive 575m2 (approximate) allotment with an 18.2m (approximate) frontage. This residence offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards.
Enjoy the additional features that include polished timber floorboards, stylish updated kitchen and downlights throughout. Other creature comforts to further entice include ducted evaporative cooling + split system air-conditioning, perfect for all year round comfort. All of this and a good sized rear yard to create a family play area and providing ample off-road storage.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious light-filled lounge room flowing through to the dining area
- Updated kitchen complete with gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen, with sliding doors allowing access to the verandah
- Additional family room with option to use as home office
- Main bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear
- Impressive outdoor deck/pergola area
- Additional verandah, perfect for entertaining
- Single carport with roller door
- 2x garden sheds
- Newly painted roof
Ideally located only seconds away from the Dernancourt shops and close-by to a variety of fantastic schools. Direct connection to public transport options such as the O-Bahn with a 10 minute walk along the reserve to the Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD and a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences