Fully Renovated Family Entertainer!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this stylish home that has been tastefully renovated with no expense spared, truly offering a move-in with nothing to do opportunity. Superbly located a short walk from Kingfisher Reserve featuring a walking trail and lake for the family to enjoy.
Exceptionally designed with a carefully considered floorplan that boasts multiple living areas, providing ample space for the whole family. Showcasing a flawless natural flow from the living and dining area to the divine decked outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the family oriented lawn area, additionally providing ample space at the front of the home to accommodate for plenty of off-street parking.
Situated on a 557sqm (approximate) block with a wide 18m (approximate) frontage this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled and spacious formal lounge room with stunning tiled gas log fireplace and split system air conditioner
- Open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioner
- Divine kitchen with stainless steel appliances featuring Bosch oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Gorgeous three-way main bathroom with step-up bath and separate shower, featuring floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Private laundry with access to rear yard
- Spectacular decked outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof
- Solar electrical system with 18 panels
- Manicured front and rear yards
- Fish pond in rear yard
- Garden shed
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local parks and public transport options. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Redwood Park Primary, Gleeson College and The Heights.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.