This beautiful 5 bedroom family home built in 1987 and set on a massive 1272sqm (approximate) of land offers style, space and stunning tree top and valley views.
Including a self-contained unit comprising of kitchen, living room, ensuite and bedroom. Perfect for extended family or teenage children.
Features that make this home special;
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robe to bedroom 3
- Large study / optional 6th bedroom
- Light filled formal lounge
- Spacious family/dining with gas wall furnace
- Original kitchen with gas cooking + ample bench and storage space
- Main bathroom with corner spa and separate shower + separate w/c
- Oversized laundry
- Self-contained unit at rear of property
- Expansive deck for outdoor entertaining with stunning views
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- 2 x 5kw solar electrical systems with 14 panels each
- Secure fully fenced rear yard
- Lock up garage with room for 4 vehicles
Situated approximately 19kms to the city and close to a variety of local schools and the bustling Blackwood shopping district, this fabulous home is ready and waiting for its new family to move in and enjoy.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Geoffrey Carlaw on 0487 487 383.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.