Immaculate Family Home Bursting with Street Appeal!
Nestled behind a picture-perfect facade and manicured gardens is this spacious and beautifully presented family home presented on a 471sqm (approximate) corner allotment.
The three-bedroom, one-bathroom layout is light-filled and inviting with an open-plan living space that connects effortlessly to the front verandah. This shaded and walled outdoor area will be a favourite place to host guests all summer long as you dine alfresco, cook on the barbeque and relish endless hours of fun.
Polished timber floors flow underfoot throughout much of the home including in the kitchen with sweeping benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a tiled splashback.
With so much on offer for you and your family to enjoy you won’t want to miss out on this impressive and updated property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and large built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Stylish and chic kitchen with electric cooktop and stainless-steel appliances
- Light-filled dining and living area with ceiling fans, opening seamlessly to the impressive outdoor entertaining area
- Shaded sail over large and private decking area, perfect for entertaining family and friends on summer nights
- Updated bathroom with neutral and timeless colour scheme
- Large laundry with ample cupboard space and separate toilet for added convenience
- Expansive lawn area creating a perfect space for the kids or pets to run free
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Timber flooring
- Rear carport
- Large storage shed
Set in a peaceful and private location nearby to walking trails, parks and reserves including Little Para River and Little Para Reserve. Located in close proximity to a variety of quality schools including Tyndale Christian School and Playford International College. Only minutes' drive to the new Saints Shopping Centre and 13km (approximately) to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.