Refreshed and Ripe for the Picking!
This 1966 built sandstone fronted family home provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located in the popular suburb of Ridgehaven. Well maintained and featuring its original character, it offers a flexible floorplan and the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by.
Situated on a generous 710sqm (approximate) block and surrounded by other quality homes, it is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and built-in robe
- Study/bedroom 3 with split system air conditioner
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan and gas heater
- Sunroom/family room
- Modern kitchen with ample bench space, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Dining area with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Updated bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry
- Pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Dual workshops with additional storage space
- Secure, paved rear yard with established gardens and 2x rainwater tanks
- Gas hot water system
Ideally located in quiet Ridgehaven with easy access to public transport, access to the CBD via the O-Bahn and in close proximity to the newly renovated St Agnes Shopping Centre. Just minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that the recently renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).