Charming Basket Range Stone Fronted Abode!
Built in 1963 and still occupied by the original owners, you cannot go past this exciting opportunity! Comprising a three-bedroom, one bathroom layout and complete with an expansive rear yard, and ample room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Set on a well-proportioned allotment with tonnes of potential this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, those looking to get creative and add your own personal flair, families looking for convenience and room to play or investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or subdivide and redevelop (subject to planning consents).
You’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Basket Range facade
- High ceilings
- Three bedrooms of great size
- Spacious formal lounge room with charming features including stone fronted mantelpiece and ornate ceiling rose
- Open-plan kitchen and dining with ceiling fan and sliding door access to the lounge room
- Well-maintained kitchen with ample cupboard space, pantry and electric cooktop
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Spacious, separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Expansive undercover outdoor area complemented by the generous backyard
- Detached garage to accommodate additional storage for car, boat or caravan
- Undercover double width carport accommodation with automatic roller door
- Large rear yard with fruit trees
- No easements listed on CT
- Double brick construction with original wooden floorboards underneath carpets
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options. In close proximity to Flinders University and Flinders Medical Centre, as well as some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. A short drive to the shopping and entertainment of Westfield Marion. All this and just 11km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.