There's no place like home!
Bursting with charm and promising the idyllic lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of, this lovingly maintained 3 bedroom home is ready for you to enjoy. From the soaring beamed ceilings in the light-filled living spaces and a flowing design that connects to the pitched verandah, there is just so much to love about 19 Batten Crescent.
The lounge room will be a great place to gather with guests plus there’s also a dining room and an open-plan kitchen with a casual meals area. There is potential to modernise and add your own personal touches if you’re looking for a project.
You will live on a well-appointed 560sqm (approximate) allotment with tranquil gardens and a large garage in the rear yard, offering a great place for the home handyman to create their next project. Conveniently located with easy links to shops, schools and local amenities.
Families will adore this move-in ready home and investors looking to acquire a quality property for their portfolio will be equally as enthused!
Features that make this property special:
- Commodious master bedroom offering a built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size
- Light filled lounge area complimented by beamed ceilings and boasting a ceiling fan, upright heater unit and a bar area where you can mix up a drink with loved ones
- Dining area adjacent lounge room complete with a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner
- Functional kitchen in good condition with upright cooker + gas cooktop, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and extra space to dine adjacent the kitchen complete with a ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy original bathroom boasting a separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Expansive pitched verandah offering the perfect space to entertain guests as the children or pets play on the lawn
- Single carport with roller door
- Additional single gated carport
- Off street parking for 2 additional vehicles
- Well fenced yard with easy care gardens
- Large rear garage with additional storage + lined room for a convenient home office
- Additional tool / storage shed
- Rain water tank
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves and just minutes away from public transport options and a variety of schools including Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Pooraka Primary School and St Pauls College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Mawson Lakes Shops and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 15km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Note: All grassed areas are for enhanced illustration purposes only.