Just Perfect - 'Picture Book' Family Home
Offering outstanding year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from internal living areas to the external entertaining areas, this immaculate family home set on a gorgeous 450sqm (approximate) low maintenance block is sure to impress the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, additional built-in robe and usb charging station
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge with built-in display cabinet
- Open plan family and dining area
- Updated kitchen with near new high quality ASKO appliances, gas hotplate, pyrolytic smart touch screen oven, dishwasher and 900mm concealed rangehood
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
- Alarm System with smartphone control function
- Electric roller shutters to all bedrooms and formal lounge
- High quality floating floorboards throughout
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining areas with ceiling fans
- Additional fully enclosed outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and LED lights
- Garden shed and retractable clothesline
- Automatic irrigation system
- 1.5kw solar panel system and gas hot water system
- Oversized double garage with automatic roller door, rear access roller door, direct internal access and sensor lights
Ideally located within one of the Adelaide’s most demanded suburbs and arguably the best spot in Walkley Heights overlooking the beautiful dry creek and quietly set across from walking trails. Within walking distance to public transport options and local parks and playgrounds; and a short drive to local schools, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and other local amenities, this home truly offers 'a move in with nothing to do' opportunity.
Seldom do we find such a beautiful property representing excellent value for money, inspection is a MUST!
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.