Fantastic Family Home
This beautifully presented family home on a large 665sqm (approximate) block boasts beautiful views of the new park at Kentish Green and will appeal to couples, families, retirees or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. With dual driveways, undercover carport and garage, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 / Study with ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedroom 4 with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious light filled lounge/dining area with split system air conditioner and views of the park
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Family/meals area with heater and ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Polished floorboards to Bedrooms 1, 2, 3 and Lounge
- Freshly painted throughout
- Front verandah with stunning views of Kentish Green parklands opposite
- Large rear verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance yard and manicured gardens
- Storage shed in rear yard
- Double length carport with automatic roller door leading to garage
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located within easy walking distance to local shops, restaurants, a variety of schools and public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
You do not want to miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact Steve Flynn on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.