Low Maintenance Living
Well-maintained throughout, this easy-care home is a must-see for a wide range of buyers. For first home owners and growing families, you can choose to move in and enjoy as-is or make some cosmetic updates and add instant value. For the savvy investor, this is your chance to add a low maintenance addition to your property portfolio and reap the rewards in this fabulous location.
The layout offers three bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan living and dining with plenty of natural light. The kitchen features a 900mm gas cooktop and breakfast bar as well as an open layout that embraces the dining area. On warm days, you can step out to the outdoor entertaining area for a relaxed BBQ with family and friends, overlooking a good size yard for the kids and pets to play.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with beautiful bay window, built-in robes and access to the main bathroom
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3, both complete with ceiling fans; bedroom 2 also offers a built-in robe
- Light filled open plan living and dining with gas heater
- Well-equipped kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop and oven
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Full fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
Ideally located in the quiet sought after suburb of Ridgehaven with easy access to public transport, access to the CBD via the O-Bahn, in close proximity to the renovated St Agnes Shopping Centre and a stone's throw from the popular Modbury oval/tennis courts, Waterworld and Ashley Avenue Dog Park. Also just minutes’ from all the shopping and entertainment precinct that the recently renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.