Located in the ever growing suburb of Croydon Park, this 2015-built home will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples, as well as the astute investor. Situated on a 380sqm (approximate) allotment, this home has been immaculately maintained and boasts 2.7m high ceilings and quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
With a fantastic street appeal and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite and cedar woodframe window
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan family area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 900mm freestanding gas cooker, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Light filled meals area adjacent kitchen
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with manicured gardens
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with Jarrah hardwood side fence
- Manicured gardens with newly laid lawns and plants
- Single garage with automatic door and direct internal entry
- Alarm system for security
Perfectly located close by to the fantastic Churchill Road shopping precinct including Costco and Aldi, as well as Northpark Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Just a short distance to a variety of quality schools such as St Margaret Mary's School, Prospect Primary School, Brompton Primary School and Tafe SA Regency Campus as well as child care and early learning centres. The Parks Recreation and Sports Centre and Regency Golf Course are also only a short drive away. All this and only 7.5kms (approximately) to the CBD!
Do not miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or (08) 8269 7711 (office).