Coastal Family Living
Set behind a private entrance is this spacious and stylish abode perfectly crafted for the modern family in need of room to move, play and entertain. Sleek flooring flows throughout paired with plush carpet in the bedrooms.
There is an updated kitchen with a free-standing gas cooktop and oven, ample storage and a server bar that provides a perfect place to indulge in casual dining as you overlook the family and meals area.
There is also a living and dining room that opens out to the shaded entertaining area where you can host as the kids and pets run free in the huge, fully fenced yard. A carport, garden shed and easy-care gardens are also on offer and, with a 664sqm (approximate) allotment and central location close to the sandy beach, this is a home with lots of future potential.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 offering walk-in robe, ceiling fan and modern ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both complete with ceiling fans
- Spacious meals/family room with ceiling fan
- Commodious open plan living and dining with ceiling fans and access to outdoor entertaining
- Practical kitchen featuring free-standing gas cooktop and oven, ample cupboard and bench space, skylight and breakfast bar service area
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath over shower
- Laundry with built-in cupboard
- Brand new zoned reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Shaded outdoor entertaining area
- Large, fully fenced yard with garden shed and low maintenance gardens
- Bore and garden irrigation to front and back yards
- Secure carport with automatic roller door
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Roof restored and painted throughout
Perfectly positioned only a short distance from North Haven Beach and Ray Martin Reserve for your leisure. Within walking distance to North Haven Shopping Centre and North Haven Primary School. Close by to Haven Cove Marina, the Cruising Yacht Club of SA and North Haven Golf Club. All of this and only 6.4kms (approximately) from vibrant Semaphore. This is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).