Freshly Fully Updated on Large 726sqm Allotment!
This well maintained, easy-care home is a must-see for a wide range of buyers! Private and secure, this is an opportunity to call home for a long time and start enjoying the lifestyle you deserve.
The layout offers three designated bedrooms and one bathroom, plus a large lounge (additionally a fourth bedroom or parents retreat) with a wall heater for complete comfort. On warm Autumn days, you can step out to the outdoor entertaining area for a relaxed BBQ with family and friends overlooking a great-sized yard for the kids and pets to play. With approximately 726sqm of flat land and a wide frontage of 19.8 metres, the opportunities for further extensions or developments could be pursued for long term value (STCC).
This wonderful home is nestled on a quiet street just moments from the Ashley Avenue Reserve and dog park and is close to the local supermarkets and quality schools.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good size bedrooms, with mirrored built in robes to bedroom 1 and 2
- Fourth bedroom or rumpus room option with built in robe and split system air conditioner
- Large, light filled formal lounge with gas heater and ceiling fan for year-round comfort
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, double sink and ample cupboard space
- Modern central main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Convenient separate toilet
- Valuable laundry with external access
- Gorgeous timber flooring throughout living areas
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Large undercover entertaining area
- Generous size shed for added storage
- Fully fenced, spacious, secure front and rear yards for the children and pets to enjoy
Ideally located in the quiet sought-after suburb of Ridgehaven with easy access to public transport, access to the CBD via the O-Bahn, in close proximity to the St Agnes Shopping Centre and a stone's throw from the popular Ridgehaven Primary School. Also, just minutes’ from all the shopping and entertainment that the Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Cooper Rowberry on 0455 933 439.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.