A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this beautifully presented family home in the popular suburb of Greenwith. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Set on a generous 754sqm (approximate) block, this home is sure to impress the whole family! With renovations completed to a very high standard throughout, all that is left for you to do is move in and enjoy the convenience and premium living that Greenwith offers.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with large bay window, split system air conditioner, built-in robe and ensuite with double sink vanity
- Good size bedroom 2, 3 and 4, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious formal lounge
- Formal dining with split system air conditioner
- Commodious open plan living with sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Large practical laundry offering external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and verandah extension
- Separate external home office with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Fully fenced yard with established garden and garden sheds
- Additional vehicle space next to driveway for off-street parking
Located within close distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options are nearby, taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!!
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office)