Beautiful Stone Fronted Bungalow on 1,019sqm!
Perfectly positioned in the tightly held suburb of Prospect amongst other quality period homes, this stone fronted bungalow is ready and waiting for a multitude of buyers.
Full of charm and absolutely oozing potential, the 1,019sqm (approximate) block with dimensions 16.76m x 60.8m (approximately) is a rare offering and the possibilities are endless. Well maintained, the home is suitable to move straight into, alternatively make use of the exciting 'blank canvas' it provides and fully explore ways to create a masterpiece.
Features that make this home special:
- Fantastic street appeal located in a beautiful tree lined street
- Wide central hallway with high ceilings, timber fretwork and lead light windows
- Master bedroom with built-in cupboard
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Formal dining room or additional 4th bedroom
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Large formal lounge with gas heater and ceiling fan
- Combined kitchen and meals area with freestanding gas cooker, ample bench and cupboard space and a large downstairs cellar
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Huge rear yard with a variety of fruit trees
- Rainwater tank
- Store room off the main bedroom which could be converted to an ensuite and walk in robe (STCC).
- Double length garage with roller door and 2 mechanic pits
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short walk to cosmopolitan prospect road and north park plaza offering a variety of shopping, restaurants and cafes. Ideally located in close proximity to public transport options, prospect oval and a variety of schools.
Opportunities like this won't last long!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The vendor's statement (form 1), the auction contract and the conditions of sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(a) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury north for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(b) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.