Luxurious Family Living
Beautifully presented and impeccably updated, this stylish 2005 built home is for those who prefer the finer things in life. From the high-gloss tiled floors to the crisp white colour palette and glittering chandeliers throughout, no detail has been overlooked in the creation of this luxurious abode.
The layout is bright and modern with an open-plan design ready for entertaining. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study, ready for those who work from home. For the budding chef, the sleek kitchen will delight and there is a formal lounge, a formal dining area and an expansive covered alfresco ready for those who love to host friends and family.
This immaculate home is perfectly located on a 450sqm (approximate) allotment for a peaceful and private lifestyle while still enjoying easy access to everything you could need. It’s only a short drive to local schools, just 4 minutes (approximate) to the supermarket, you can walk to the bus stop and it’s just minutes to the Walkley Heights Walking Trail, for those who like to enjoy nature.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 offering walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good-sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Bedroom 4 or study with built-in desk
- Light filled formal lounge upon entry
- Formal dining
- Spacious open plan family and meals area with built-in entertainment unit
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, large pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom complete with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Separate vanity with double basins and built-in linen cupboard
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with garden shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, internal access and built-in storage
- Roller shutters to windows for additional security
- Well-maintained and cared for throughout
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.