Well Maintained Family Home Offering Space and Comfort!
This comfortable and spacious family home has been much-loved and beautifully maintained by the current owners meaning you can simply move in and relax. The four-bedroom, one-bathroom layout will appeal to anyone craving space and convenience plus there are multiple living areas and room to entertain.
The kitchen will serve as the hub of everyday life with quality appliances, breakfast bar seating and views over the dining room and heated living area. Banks of French doors connect to the covered entertainer’s verandah or you can move through to the large rumpus room which also opens to the outdoors.
Three bedrooms have built-in robes, including the master, while a central three-way bathroom services the home. Extra features include a large laundry, an attached three-car carport, a 5x2.3m (approximate) shed and a low-maintenance 478sqm (approximate) block.
Your new home stands proud right at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac close to St Columba College, Stebonheath Park, local shops and so much more.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen/living area with heater
- Timber kitchen with island breakfast bar featuring built-in seating and wine storage, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Separate, spacious rumpus room
- Bathroom with bath tub and separate shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry
- Verandah with timber decking, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Garden shed
- Carport that accommodates up to three vehicles with automatic roller doors and internal access to the house
- 2 x solar electrical systems, one 6.6KW system and one 2.5KW system
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.