Two-storey Townhouse a short walk from the Local Park!
First-time buyers, young families and investors alike will be vying to secure this modern and easy-care townhouse.
Entry is via the lower level which leads upstairs to the open-plan and air-conditioned kitchen and living zone. Cooking for friends and family is made easy thanks to the quality appliances and sleek contemporary fixtures plus there’s a walk-in pantry and an attached meals area for added convenience.
Enjoy the balcony which is set off the living space, providing the perfect place to host guests or start the day with your morning coffee.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 complete with built-in robe
- Light filled open plan living and dining with split system air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances and substantial pantry
- Private balcony off the living room
- Modern main bathroom
- Laundry on lower level
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).