A Set-and-forget Investment Awaits!
Attention all astute investors, this easy-care property is a must-see. Conveniently located and bursting with street appeal, this is the low-maintenance addition to your portfolio that you’ve been searching for.
The interior is modern and stylish with on-trend finishes, natural light and a neutral colour scheme. The lounge is located at the front of the layout while the meals and kitchen space is nested at the rear to enjoy a seamless flow out to the sunny paved courtyard.
This contemporary home is located across from Serpentine Park and just a short walk from Drake’s supermarket! Whether you keep this home for yourself or continue to use it as an investment, you are sure to appreciate the central location.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 offering a built-in robe
- Light filled open plan dine-in kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space including a walk-in pantry
- Living / lounge area at the front of the home
- Master bathroom complete with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Valuable laundry with built-in linen cupboard
- Paved courtyard offering a low maintenance lifestyle and providing a great space to entertain guests
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single carport with panel lift door and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Currently tenanted at $295.00 per week until March 2022
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columba College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).