Be the Envy of Your Family and Friends!
This lovingly cared for and updated family home in the heart of Manningham is now ready for its new owner. Situated on a quiet street on a 670sqm allotment (approximately) with a 16.46 frontage (approximately) and surrounded by other quality homes, you will be the envy of your family and friends. Offering a private and secure rear yard with fruit trees, a fabulous undercover entertaining area and the bonus of a second garage/workshop, this property will appeal to astute buyers looking to enjoy the lifestyle of this tightly held suburb.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fan
- Spacious, light filled lounge area with ceiling fan and gas heater
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, ceiling fan and ample cupboard space
- Separate dining area with skylight
- Large family area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Spacious undercover verandah with ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure, low maintenance rear yard with fruit trees and garden shed
- Double length garage with roller door and drive through access
- Bonus second garage or workshop with roller door
- 1.65kw solar electrical system with 20 panels for energy efficiency
- Security alarm system
- Solar gas hot water system
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short drive to Walkerville Terrace Shopping Complex and cafes, a variety of public and private schools including Hampstead Primary School, Walkerville Primary School, St Andrews School and Vale Park Primary, and public transport options including the The O’Bahn. Set only 5.5kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 6.4kms (approximately) to the CBD, this is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.