Move in Ready Home Directly Overlooking Bergan Reserve!
This well maintained and updated home is superbly situated on a quiet street and directly opposite Bergan Avenue Reserve comprising a playground for the kids to enjoy.
Set on a generous 672sqm (approximate) allotment with a 19m (approximate) frontage, within walking distance to a variety of amenities including Ingle Farm Shopping Centre.
Providing ample space for the entire family to live and play with spacious internal living and a large outdoor entertaining area. Additionally providing plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
This home is sure to appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, families looking for convenience and room to play, investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Light filled living room with ceiling fan
- Modern, updated kitchen with stylish subway tile splashback, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with storage and direct access to rear yard
- Large verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Spacious and secure rear yard for the kids and pets to play
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Double length carport with newly installed roller door
- Large driveway for additional off street parking or for your caravan, boat or trailer
- 3 x Garden/tool sheds
- Roller shutters on all front windows
- New hot water system
- NBN connected
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, childcare centres, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 14kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.