Set on a large 668sqm (approximate) allotment with an 19.88m (approximate) frontage in the popular suburb of Ingle Farm, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious lounge area with combustion heater
- Functional kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen with split system air-conditioner
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Verandah and pergola, both ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Large rear yard with multiple garden sheds
- Carport with automatic roller door
- 5.5kw solar electrical system with 20 panels
- NBN connected
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 13kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Steve Flynn on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.