Charming Replica Bay Window Villa!
Welcome to your new home, an elegant abode ready for modern living. Gorgeous Jarrah hardwood flooring flows throughout, paired with an abundance of natural light, a host of character features and a serene colour scheme for a refined feel. Soaring 3m ceilings flow overhead while the timber-framed doors and heritage-inspired touches ensure a homely vibe.
Boasting four bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a vast open-plan living space with French doors that open out to the pergola and courtyard areas. A quality kitchen awaits the budding chef while air-conditioning ensures a comfortable place for everyone to gather year-round.
A two-car garage, a good-sized laundry and a shed for storage are also on offer while this home’s central location places you only moments from everything Oakden has to offer. The local TAFE, supermarket and park are within easy reach and you are also close to major retailers and public transport for complete convenience.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with stunning bay window, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans
- Valuable 4th bedroom with option to use as home office/study
- Practical kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, pantry, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Open plan meals and living room complete with beautiful french doors opening seamlessly to the rear yard and the large outdoor entertaining area
- Impressive and elevated pitched roof pergola, providing ample space for family and friends to enjoy
- 3m high ceilings
- 3-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and access to exterior
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Jarrah hardwood floors
- Garden shed
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and roller door with rear access
- Well manicured low maintenance gardens so you can sit back and enjoy the finer things in life
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.