A Gem of a Townhouse in a Highly Popular Location!
There is a lot to love about this light-filled three bedroom, spacious townhouse, from appreciating the best of the original charm whilst providing stylish, quality renovations and modern day comforts. Located a short 12 minute (approximate) drive to the metro coast and less than 20 minutes (approximately) to the CBD.
Set in a tidy group, this well presented and meticulously maintained home offers a brilliant floor plan over two levels that boasts spacious living zones with smooth flow between.
Arched doorways impart charm, while the large picture windows bathe the lower floor with natural light. This home features a formal lounge, upgraded kitchen and dining area which seamlessly leads to an outdoor entertaining area complete with wooden decking and overhead sails.
Features that make this home special:
- Formal lounge with large picture windows, ceiling fan and day/night blinds
- Upgraded stylish kitchen equipped with electric cooktop/stove and dishwasher all in stainless steel with split system air conditioner
- Large dining area
- Spacious separate laundry with laundry closet
- Valuable additional toilet for convenience
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, split system air conditioner, day/night blinds and balcony
- Bedrooms two and three with split system air conditioners, bedroom two with built-in robe
- Renovated main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower with large rain shower head and heated towel rail
- Plenty of downlights are a superb feature and provide a good level of light to all areas
- Blinds to bedrooms two and three
- Built-in cupboards for storage
- All three external doors are fitted with security screen doors
- A backyard of very generous proportions showcasing a wooden decked entertainment area with two overhead sails and artificial lawn for very low maintenance
- Tool/garden shed
- Single carport is securely located at the front of the home for easy access
- Strata Fees (Administration): $316.00 per quarter
- Sinking Fund: $62.00 per quarter
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options as well as Flinders Medical Centre and Flinders University. In close proximity to popular schools such as Clovelly Park Primary, Sacred Heart College Middle School, St. Bernadette's School, Marion Primary School and Westminster School, while being nearby to some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. Walking distance to the Mitchell Park Railway Station and less than 10 minutes' drive to the shopping and entertainment of Westfield Marion. All this and just 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.