When Location Counts!
Look no further than this well-maintained 1977 built townhouse that offers the new owners a multitude of options. Conveniently located in the popular suburb of Lockleys, this blank canvas home is a worthy investment with opportunities to make it your own and add value with a simple cosmetic face-lift. Equally, first home buyers and downsizers will surely be impressed with the fantastic location. Relaxation can be done at home, or take a small trip to relax by the beach as the home is perfectly situated to all amenities.
Upper level comprising of:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and bedroom 3 offering balcony access
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious lounge with split system air conditioner
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Laundry with additional separate toilet and external access
- Storage under stairs
- Pergola entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard
- Secure single carport with roller door
Ideally located only 5km (approximate) to Henley Beach, offering an array of shops and restaurants at the highly popular Henley Square. Easy access to public transport and nearby to a variety of quality schools including Star of The Sea School, Fulham Gardens Primary, Saint Michael's College and Henley High School. Adelaide Airport is conveniently only a short 4 minute (approximate) drive away and the CBD is within easy reach and located only 7kms (approximate) away! This is a great entry point into the rising Adelaide market or opportunity to expand your property portfolio, so don’t miss out!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).