V.I.P VERY IMPRESSIVE PROPERTY
CONTACT AGENT FOR VIEWING
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac this stunning home built by Sterling Homes offers Elegance, Space, Location and Breathtaking Gardens.
Built in 2015 on a generous block of 492sqm with a very lengthy driveway which can accommodate 4 to 5 cars, this contemporary, single level home is both warm and inviting with light-filled, open plan living and entertaining spaces. Plantation Shutters and Large Porcelain Tiles are a stunning feature of this home.
At the heart of the home is a stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining space which offers a seamless connection with its superb alfresco living. Casually sophisticated space for easy entertaining.
Set in the heart of a welcoming, community-minded precinct this home will put you in easy reach of top schools, transport, parks, sporting grounds, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course, Tea Tree Plaza, Modbury Hospital, restaurants, cinemas, cafes, local shopping such as Fairview Green and St Agnes Shopping Centre.
Jump on the O'Bahn and arrive in the City in 20 minutes hassle-free!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 Bedrooms, Master with large walk-In robe and ensuite featuring a rain showerhead
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Stunning white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench space, dishwasher, 5 cooker gas stove with Wok burner, 90cm large oven, puratap and extensive amount of storage
- Elegant formal lounge with dimmer lights
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Main bathroom with bathtub, separate powder room and second toilet
- Spacious laundry with ample cupboard space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with separate zoning
- Sliding door to segregate living area to bedrooms
- 3 TV points and 1 landline point
- Sensor lights - front and back
- Fully fenced and secure
- Secure large garage under main roof with automatic roller door and internal access
- Rainwater tank connected to toilet
- The Showstopper is the Alfresco which has the potential to be converted into another room/sun room and overlooks a magnificent established garden which has so many bulbs ready to flower in Spring. Featuring a European ceiling fan for those warm nights.
- David Austin climbing roses
- Fairy lights on 2 conifers at the front of the home
- Heat lamps in both bathrooms
- Ceiling roses in living room and entrance
- Plantation blinds throughout the home
- Foxtel connections
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).