When Location Counts!
Developers, renovators and investors take note! Set on a large 662sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 21.5m (approximate) frontage in a prime location in the highly sought after suburb of Modbury, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew (subject to council consent). The choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled living room with gas heater and split system air-conditioner
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher and servery access to meals area
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Additional storage/study room
- Patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure yard
- Carport with drive through access to double garage
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.