Family Living that makes a Splash or an Ideal Investment!
Located on a fully landscaped and well maintained 666sqm (approximate) block with 20m (approximate) frontage this is a great opportunity to secure everything you could need under one roof with future potential! Ticking all the boxes a homeowner could be searching for, perfect for first home buyers, growing families, or investors with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
With a well thought out floorplan, this home has tonnes of room for the whole family to live, relax and play. Providing multiple living areas, three spacious bedrooms, an in-ground swimming pool, a brilliant undercover outdoor entertaining area, additional undercover courtyard to the side of home and separate double garage at rear perfect for storage or creating your own at home workspace!
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master suite boasting ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spacious bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robe and ceiling fans
- Spacious open plan dining and kitchen with sliding doors flowing through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Immaculate kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample bench space, pantry, and additional cupboard space
- Commodious separate lounge room, perfect to escape to with a good book
- Study adjoining the lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry complete with external access and linen storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating throughout
- 3 KW Solar Electrical System
- Impressive outdoor area with pitched pergola and ceiling fan, perfect for entertaining and well-manicured grass area for kid and furry friends to run free
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Detached garage with roller doors and built-in cupboards, ideal for the DIY enthusiast
- Rainwater tank
- Double width carport with drive through access to additional single carport with roller door
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking or ideal space for your boat, caravan or trailer
- Beautifully landscaped front gardens complete with paved driveway for additional parking
All in close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks, schools including Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Playford Primary School and Adelaide North Special School and public transport options. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway and just 40 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.