Hidden Gem in Tree Lined Avenue
From the moment you see it, you will want to call this one yours!
Situated on a generous 766sqm (approximate) block on a quiet tree-lined street in popular Prospect amongst other quality homes, this beautifully updated bungalow with 2 good sized living areas has been immaculately extended and maintained. Stunning sought after character features including a fireplace, high ceilings throughout and leadlight glass. The house is set well forward on the block, providing a picturesque street appeal with the added benefit of an enormous rear yard.
Inspection is a must!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Generous sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans, and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Open study area with air conditioner, which could be easily converted to a 4th bedroom
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Open plan family/dining area with split system air conditioner
- Newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench and walk-in pantry
- Immaculate main bathroom with spa bath and shower
- Separate spacious laundry
- Multiple undercover outdoor entertaining options
- Drive through access to enormous rear yard and large garage with roller door
- Covered side courtyard
- Solar electrical system for energy efficiency
Ideally located close to Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping Centre. Nearby to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and shops and Palace Nova Cinema. In close proximity to a number of quality public and private schools. Easy access to excellent transport options. All of this and just 5kms (approximately) to the vibrant North Adelaide river precinct, and only 8kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).