Sensational Spacious Home on Large Allotment!
This gorgeous home is a stand out with its light filled design, beautiful Alby Turner kitchen, ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer, 10KW electrical system with 37 panels and a large undercover outdoor entertaining space. Set on a generous 786sqm (approximate) block with a 21.4m (approximate) frontage and offering an enviable lifestyle near parks, recreation facilities and excellent schools.
Features that make this home special:
- Huge master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge room with fireplace
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Miele dishwasher, dual sink and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ample storage throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar hot water
- Alarm for security
- Enclosed front courtyard
- Pergola with ceiling fan and segregated area for outdoor entertaining containing a rainwater tank and built-in BBQ area
- Beautiful manicured and secure rear garden with 2x 50,000L rainwater tanks and garden shed
- Fully automated sprinkler system to front and backyard
- Double carport with automatic roller doors, internal access and valuable drive through access to double garage
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
For further information please contact Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.