Something Different. Something Special
This gorgeous Torrens Titled home is a stand out with its light filled design, quality finishes throughout and fantastic natural flow from the open plan living area to the impressive undercover outdoor entertaining space. Offering something different from all the other mass produced courtyard homes often found, this home is a little bit special!
Revelling in privacy from being fully detached on a generous 355sqm (approximate) landscaped block, an outstanding feature is the impressive North facing enclosed front courtyard garden that lends itself perfectly as an additional and beautiful space to relax or entertain.
Already fully updated throughout including a new kitchen and new bathrooms, this special home is perfect for busy people looking for a low maintenance property without having the stress of undertaking renovations or for downsizers seeking to move straight into a secure, conveniently positioned home that doesn't compromise on living space.
Features that make this home special;
- Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Studio/bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Spacious, light filled open plan living space
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch induction cooktop, Fisher & Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with shower + additional storage space
- Discreet laundry adjacent to main bathroom
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- External study/storage
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining under pitched roof verandah
- Secure rear yard with rainwater tank and garden shed
- Private front courtyard garden
- Fully landscaped front and rear
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Additional off-street parking for further 2 vehicles
- 6.6kw solar electrical system with 21 panels for energy efficiency
- Electrical roller shutters to most windows
- NBN connected
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
Will this be your new home?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.