Amazing Location With Character And Charm!
Comprising of 3 very good size bedrooms each with built-in robes, this solid double brick home built in approximately 1965, boasting a 18.59 metre frontage (approximately) is set on a fantastic 606sqm (approximately) of prime Klemzig land. This amazing home backs onto the magnificent Linear Park and is only a very short walk to the Klemzig O'Bahn Interchange, making the access to the city only minutes away. This home is about amazing opportunities.
Other features offered:
- Large lounge with gas heating
- Well maintained kitchen with adjacent dining area
- Polished floorboards throughout the home
- Outstandingly maintained original bathroom
- Separate w/c
- Separate laundry with external access
- Good Linen storage
- Near new gas hot water service
- Versatile garden shed
- Beautiful gazebo to enjoy those amazing Linear Park afternoons
This original home has been much loved making it the perfect proposition for a first or a second home buyer or even an investment property, while offering the potential to update with desired modern touches, scope for an extension or to demolish and build a dream home or maybe even further develop (subject to council consent).
Do not miss this opportunity, as it is rare to have such a chance to obtain land directly adjacent to Linear Park.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).